Rogersville, AL 35652
- Assist in developing the technical support systems to deliver reliability targets toward repairs.
- Plans and executes the maintenance activities assigned to them to ensure a reliable operation ( zero downtime state of mind )
- Assist in developing and maintains information systems for work orders, PM s, reliability measures, and spare parts
- Works with the manager to set goals and standards for the Maintenance department
- Facilitates expert problem solving throughout the plant to enhance the troubleshooting skills and performance of our maintenance staff
- Supports the development and execution of a technical strategy that enables the Plant to
- Assist in the installation/upkeep of all production and process support
- Recommend process changes
- Monitor and maintain support utility areas
- Manage and develop Contractors, Engineers and Facilitators
- Provide input in the development and management of maintenance & repairs budget for the department
- Risk management for environments of all operations
- Mechanical and Industrial knowledge toward repairing production equipment, or equivalent and 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of plant operations and repairs, production maintenance, machine shop, and industrial construction.
- Strong knowledge and experience in project work and understanding of electrical and electronic principles and their required repairs.
- Must have understanding of specific OSHA and EPA standards as they relate to plant environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions toward required repairs.