Athens, AL 35611
- Maintain proper machine safety and operations -
- Adjust, align and replace fixtures and tooling and components as needed-
- Set Tool Length Offsets as required-
- Maintain Renishaw Probe thru maintenance and calibration-
- Maintain fixtures by alignment, replacing wear parts as needed-
- Replace and maintain saw blades as needed-
- Maintain coolant levels and proper concentration
- FAI (First Article Inspection) must be done after any changes to check for proper dimensions of the parts for production. Various Inspection techniques required including but not limited to mikes, calipers, height gage, LMM, gauge blocks.
- Check tooling and fixtures for loose fasteners, wear components etc.
- Replace/Align sensors as needed. NO Hard Connections ( must be done by qualified personal )
- Maintain PM records and coordinate with other sources as needed to properly maintain equipment to Factory standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by ZL or Manager
- Develop and implement process improvements with approval from Engineering
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed, working with others to complete projects, i.E. Tool & Die, vendors, Engineering, and production.