MONTGOMERY, AL 36117-5554
$15 Per Hour Temp-To-Perm
What your day will be like:
- Negotiates, establishes, and administers contractual arrangements and procurement proposals for the sale of products.
- Evaluates or monitors contractor performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Solicits bids to procure a variety of required goods and services and negotiates and administers contracts.
- Requires a great deal of reading and learning contract laws.
Needed Skills & Requirements:
- This is a desk job and requires extensive computer use/knowledge
- Past experience as a contracting clerk required
- Must have accounting experience
- Contract law knowledge
- Background with no felonies
- Computer operation skills must be top-notch
- Drug test required
- HS Diploma/GED required
Must apply online on lyonshr.Com then call 334-557-9035
and ask for an interview for the
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: montgomerybranch@lyonshr.Com and put Contracting Clerk as your subject line