Montgomery, AL 36104-2552
$10.00 PER HOUR
As a Complimentary Cook, you will produce all orders as required by business volume and the Chef in an efficient, timely, and high-quality manner.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Open up each morning preparing and organizing the station and cooking all food necessary to start serving.
- Learn menus, recipes, presentation, and preparation methods. Prepare all orders as turned in by wait staff and ensures all orders are cooked quickly and according to order, and leave the kitchen in high quality.
- Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
- Cook only sufficient food in advance to cover expected business volume and to maintain quality
- Enforce all controls as required such as portion control, employee meals, and stock rotation.
- Prepare all food needed by other kitchen departments which are best prepared by this department. Prepare all food for the next shift and the following day as required and directed.
- Work with all employees as a team to ensure smooth operation of food production and meal on shift changes. Facilitate shift changes and relay any pertinent
- ServSafe certification in place at beginning of employment
- Flexible schedule of availability
- HS Diploma/GED referred