Call Center Agents
MONTGOMERY, AL 36117-1837
Lyons HR is hiring for Call Center Agents!
$9 per hour
$10 per hour for bilingual Reps (English/Spanish)
Must be available from 7am- 10 pm seven days a week with 2 days off per week
1. APPLY ONLINE HERE
2. EMAIL US: After you' ve completed the application in full, email mcain@lyonshr.Com (Include your full name and the job description)
3. WE' LL EMAIL YOU: You' ll receive a link to the onboarding forms and a set of call center assessments from Kenexa Assess.
If your scores qualify, you' ll be contacted for the next steps!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monday through Sunday
7 a.M. To 10: 00 p.M.
Skills and Specifications:
Experience in dealing with the public.
Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
Ability to work with others in a close manner.
Good computer skills.
Good multitasking skills.
Technical expert in related computer applications.
Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Ability to seamlessly maneuver through computer screens/software
- Capable of working a schedule that will include days, nights or weekends
- Requires a minimum typing speed of 20 WPM or 5000 KPH while talking to customers
- Successful completion of background check & pre-employment screening
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proper grammar usage & ability to speak correctly and clearly
- Sales, customer service or hospitality experience
Apply online now!